1. The noise is very low: the ceramic brake pad frictio […]
1. The noise is very low: the ceramic brake pad friction material has low metal content, so the probability of noise during the friction with the brake disc is extremely low, only one tenth of the metal piece.
2. High friction coefficient: The friction coefficient of semi-metal brake pads is generally 0.34-0.40. The friction coefficient of our ceramic brake pads is 0.4-0.5. High melting point, low thermal decay. In continuous braking, the temperature of up to 500 degrees is that the brake pads are not deformed or melted, and there is still excellent braking performance. It is characterized by large braking torque, short braking distance and long service life. It has an average service life of more than 50% than that of semi-metal brake pads.
3. The damage to the dual part is small. Brake pads have a long service life of duality and are more than 20% longer than semi-metal brake pads.
4. Low noise. In the wading state and the state of the salt water road, there is no squeaking when braking, and the braking performance is good.
Ceramic formula features; safe and comfortable, no ash, high wear resistance, no noise, no asbestos.